Social Hall Rental Information:
Download a Hall Rental Contract
$350.00 whole day rental:
- consists of more than 4 hours
- Wedding receptions are an example of whole day rentals. These are normally given the privilege of decorating the evening before. Decorating will normally be allowed after 6pm the evening before the rental, so long as no activities are going on that evening.
- 4 hours or LESS
- Bridal showers and birthday parties may be examples of hourly Hall rental rates.
- Decoration times for the above may begin a maximum of 2 hours prior to the designated rental times. If more time is required for decorating the difference will be paid at the normal hourly rate.
- Shall be equal to 1/2 the total amount paid for the rental.
- Example: $350.00 hall rental = $125.00 security deposit.
- Example: $125.00 hall rental = $62.50 security deposit.
Price includes the use of the kitchen.
$125.00 1/2 day rental:
Price includes the kitchen.
No charge for funerals. Member rates will be privileged to persons with voting privileges.